Pages

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Just another Saturday....




I do lots of fun things on saturdays!!   I wanted to tell you all about a typical saturday morning!!!!


                                          me in one of my favorite saturday outfits!

                                           
       My family's favorite bakery!! The Red Truck Bakery!


                                            the cookies are my favorite!


                        This is our good friend brian, he owns the bakery and
                                he makes the best foccacia ever!!!


                                          how cute are these cookies?


                my mum hit the mother load at our favorite consignment
                store, Deja vu in Warrenton (she really likes bags!)



                        I dont love going to the super market, but I love Annies                   cheddar bunnys!!


                                     
                             My mum said instead of buying an expensive jar of this we decided to get a sample instead and see if we like it.
 I think we will!!


What do you do on Saturdays?


Love Ruby xoxo

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love saturday mornings in warrenton! but really your outfit is too cute, i love the vest. did you take these pictures? they are great - especially the ones at red truck. - your blacksburg fanclub

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...