Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Roller Skate Rescue......

         My awesome mum got me a cool pair of roller skates at the thrift store.  The only problem was they were a little boring.  So I decided to make them look way better by adding some simple things!!!!

Here is what you need.
Roller skates
Glitter
Hot glue gun
Neon paint ( love Decoart Americana neon paint in Sizzling Pink)
Blue painters tape
Felt
Paint brushes

This is the before...Kinda boring right?

Use blue painters tape to mark the areas you want to paint.


I used Decoart Americana paint in Sizzling Pink.


Dab the paint on the area and let it dry

I don't love the writing and wanted to cover it up.


Trace a heart onto felt


Draw a heart inside the heart
Cut it out


I use tacky glue


Paint the glue in the little heart

Add any colored glitter, I liked the pink!

This is how it should look

Hot glue the heart over the words

How cute are these!!



Love Ruby xo

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a creative little girl, you are great!!
love the blog!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...