Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

Fashion fun.....

 

i love fashion!!!!!!!!!!

if you asked me what I wanted for christmas or my birthday i would choose clothes over toys.  right now I love skinny jeans and fun necklaces.

I love being able to mix and match outfits to make them look fabulous.

Tip, did you know that you can mix stripes and polkadots and make a really cute outfit?

 

78390849733475766 QmHLJ4TB c 1

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

www.organicsoymilk.tumblr.com

 

51791464434238667 Z2gxSCip c

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

www.google.com

203436108137136785 cLP72tTT c 1

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

www.atlantic-pacific.blogspot.com

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Love Ruby xox

 

 

 

 

 

 

1 comments:

Shannon said...

my question is, why are these kids way more fashionable than me??

oh also, ruby have you heard this song? i always was jealous of people with the name "Ruby" because i love it so much. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEfqozzL5uc -- listen to it when you get a chance!

and yes, i am posting from deja vu! the whole store just raves about your blog :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...