Pages

Monday, December 26, 2011

My Day at the Hirshhorn..

A few weeks ago me and my family went to visit The Hirshhorn Museum in Washington DC.There were so many bright paintings and there was a cool exhibit with string coming from the floor to the ceiling. I really wanted to touch it but we weren't allowed!
There was a room that was pitch black, and we had to  hold on to the railings to find our way.We sat down and saw optical illusions that were really cool and kind of strange.
My favorite part of our trip was the Andy Warhol Shadows exhibit. My mum told me that it was the only time all of these painting were ever hung together, there were 102 paintings!!! The room was curved so that all of the paintings could be hung in a long line.
After we left the museum , we went to go check out the sculpture garden....some of the sculptures were hard to understand but I thought they were cool anyway!












Love Ruby xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...